Next Intakes: September 2020 (OPEN)
Blended MBA is a combination of campus/onsite MBA (taking place in Geneva, Switzerland) and online courses that we offer through our state-of-the-art platform.
You are very flexible in choosing whether to attend a physical, campus-based MBA and take a course or go online and complete the same course.
We believe that this combination can be a perfect formula for working professionals in meeting their busy agenda and schedules.
Blended MBA focuses on 3 key areas that deal with Executive aspects:
- Leading Disruptive Innovation
- Global Leadership
- Technology and People
On top of the core courses you have to complete, we also offer 10 optional courses that you can attend. Some of the topics include the continued rise of AI, Feeding a culture transformation, Keeping up with the data eruption, Robots, Increased value for human skills, Automation drives new skill shifts, Ethics challenges for leaders and businesses.
Overall, Blended MBA is composed of 10 core courses and 6 elective courses that will be taught by leading experts in our industry and business partners.
Tim Gouw / Pexels
- Global and International Management
- Human Resource Management
- Global Finance & Banking
Specialization is dependent on the selected elective courses
- 12 Months
- 24 to 34 Extended Weekend Lectures
- 10 Core Courses + 6 Elective Courses
- 24 Contact Hours per Course
- Lectures are held on Fridays/Saturdays
- 60 ECTS Credits
- Taught in English
Specialization is dependent on the selected elective courses (at least 2)
There are 6 elective courses to select from for the specialization that deal with following topics*:
- Big Data and AI
- Robots, People, HR and Management Issues
- Digital Transformation and Future of Work
- Change Management
- Culture of Transformation
- HR and Co-working Spaces
* final list of available seminars is subject to change
Our Blended MBA (BMBA) program is designed to offer higher flexibility to working professionals and providing them the latest knowledge on management and leadership level.
Overall Blended MBA brings the following aspects to your career development:
- Conduct professional competency building activities
- Acquire global orientation
- Develop real-life problem-solving abilities
- Provide practical orientation to management theory
- Get a holistic and strategic understanding of business
- Implement innovative and creative thinking
- See entrepreneurship in action
- Acquire a collaborative mindset
Blended MBA was designed in partnership with over 20 industry partners and aims at managers that want to keep a high degree of flexibility. Our Blended MBA (BMBA) program is easily compatible with your professional life as offer possibility to attend campus-based (Geneva, Switzerland) program or go online and complete courses.
Through our core courses and seminars, we attach high importance to practical relevance and direct applicability.
The Blended MBA program is offered in English, brings 60 ECTS credits, and is organized into core courses and seminars. Earn your Blended MBA in 12 months or less while continuing to work and building your on-the-job experience
All of the lectures are following high standards and are delivered by our professors or Deloitte lecturers. Our professors will keep you engaged, motivated and will provide high-quality teaching experience so you leverage your professional development and advance your career.
Blended MBA: 14.000 EUR
We offer various scholarship opportunities. We invite you to carefully check which one can apply to you.
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor) from a recognized university or equivalent
- Grade transcripts
- Your CV or resume
- ID or passport copy
- One photo
The Blended MBA curriculum is composed of 10 core topics +6 elective courses that you can attend. We organize seminars on specific topics relevant to global business and management challenges.
- Creating Value Through Operations Management
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Smarketing: Sales Marketing
- Data Analytics for Decision Making
- Financial statement analysis and Company Valuation
- Digital Transformation
- Human Resources Management
- Empower your Team(s)
- Strategic Risk Management
- Organizational Agility – surviving and thriving in turbulent times
- Transformation Management
- Costing and Profitability through the prism of Activity-Based Costing (ABC)
- Tax Management
* final list of available seminars is subject to change
Online Teaching Experience
Do you want to see how our Online Teaching Experience looks like?
Expert in Business Education
SSBM is “Expert in Business Education”. Our core values stand on:
We offer Swiss quality through unique Experience, Exchange, Everywhere and Engagement.
How about connecting with your peers, alumni, students, professors, industry leaders and companies we work with?
SSBM enables this through our unique and innovative “SSBM Connect” platform where you can engage, interact and socialize with the SSBM community!
Networking is one of our core strategic directions.
SSBM has signed a strategic partnership with MBA clubs enabling SSBM MBA students to become members of the MBA Alumni Club. This will provide to our MBA students new networking opportunities to connect with peers from the same but also different industries as one of SSBM’s main objectives is to have a diverse student body.
Still Wondering Why Study at SSBM?
- SSBM is a truly innovative and leading business and management school that aims at taking education to a new level!
- We aim at providing a superior learning experience that will have a direct impact on your professional development.
With our unique programs, you will strengthen your strategic vision, efficiency and leadership to manage today’s organizations.
Apply To SSBM
The Application Process
Applications go through the SSBM’s admissions website.
The admissions team looks for evidence of academic ability as well as indications of past performance and future potential.
If you have questions or would like help with your application, please feel free to contact our dedicated team at any point in your application process at email@example.com
- Step 1
- Prepare Your CV/Resume
- Professional Resume (in pdf format)
- Step 2
- Fill the Application form
- Send us your Application form (in pdf format)
- Step 3
- Your Photo
- Professional Photo (jpg or pdf format)
- Step 4
- ID document
- Passport/ID document or driver’s license (jpg or pdf format)
- Step 5
- Grades transcript
- Most recent transcript or diploma (pdf format only).
- Step 6
- Submit all documents from Steps 1-5 and send it to us by email. The application process should not take more than 10 minutes. Once the application form has been submitted, we will send you full details on the next steps.
Things To Know First
The Common Application is required for students applying to any of SSBM’s programs.
For some of the degrees you have to fulfill some minimum requirements:
- To attend our MBA program you must have at least 180 ECTS from your previous degree.
- Our doctoral degree is open to anyone who already holds a Master/MBA degree or has extensive professional experience. You must have at least 180 ECTS from your previous degree.
- Our Certificate programs do not have any strict requirements and can be taken by anyone who has acquired or is in progress of receiving a bachelor's degree.
When To Apply?
You can join our program at any moment once the Admission Committee reviews your application. Be certain that you have the necessary qualification for each of our programs. SSBM will review your qualifications during the course of your studies. SSBM reserves the right not award you a degree if the admission criteria are not met.
What is Next?
After being admitted to our programs, you will receive a letter of admission. Having processed the payment, you will receive an email with your login credentials and will be granted access to our Learn Management System.
Fox / Pexels
SSBM is a global, innovative and unique school with students from all around the world. Our programs were designed with over 30 industry partners. We guarantee Swiss Quality Education and excellence. ... 更多信息